The Stables operates the Festival Box Office.
- Box Office by phone: 01908 280800 (during opening hours)
- In person: The Box Office is located in the main foyer
- Online: This facility is available once the programme has been announced
- By post: The Box Office, The Stables, Stockwell Lane, Wavendon, Milton Keynes, MK17 8LU
- Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm (until 8pm on show nights)
- Sunday: 5 - 8pm (show nights only)
Payment Options: You can pay by cash if booking in person and we accept Visa, Mastercard and Visa Delta.
Reservations: Ticket reservations must be paid for within three days of booking (excluding groups and Friends of The Stables who can reserve for up to seven days). We are unable to reserve tickets without payment within seven days prior to the performance.
Transaction Fees: All bookings - in person, by phone or online - are subject to a transaction charge of £3.00. Online bookings are subject to an additional booking fee of £1.80 per ticket.
Terms and Conditions are available here: The Stables Terms and Conditions
Concessions/Discounts: Concessions are available on selected performances and where they apply are indicated on the ticket pricing details.
Data Protection: We would like to add or retain your details to keep you informed about future events promoted by The Stables. When you make your first booking with us, you will be asked whether you want to receive such information. To be removed from our mailing lists at any time, please call or email the box office: email@example.com
For more information, please visit The Stables website: stables.org